|Factory Address:No.72 Qianjin Street,Huangpi District,Wuhan,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton or wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||20000 per month|
|Surface Treatment:||PTFE Coated||Width:||100mm~4000mm|
|Thickness:||0.075mm~1mm||Raw Material:||PTFE And Fiberglass Fabric|
|Color:||White/ Gray Brown/ Black||Weave Type:||Plain Woven|
PTFE coated high temperature fiberglass fabric for card inlay laminating
PTFE Teflon sheet is a unique cloth constructed from base material of high temperature & corrosion resistance fiberglass fabric suitably treated on single or both sides with a specially oriented polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
It offers excellent features such as electrical properties, heat resistance, chemical resistance, non-adhesiveness, low coefficient of friction & high tensile strength. The fabric treated with superior grade virgin PTFE is suitable for food contact as well. The finished product can be easily cleaned and can be reused again.
1. Dimensional stability, high strength, lengthening coefficient is less than 5%;
2. High temperature resistance, continuous operating temperature is -70-260, can resist up to 320 in a short time
3. Skin friction coefficient is low, good insulating property;
4. Resistance to bond, easy to clean all kinds of oil stain, dirty spot or other attached in the surface;
5. Excellent resistance of all kind of strong acidic or alkaline corrosion, no burning, endurable to aging.
Used as corrosion resistant wrapping of when laminating inlay used by card laminator.